Mark your calendars now for the 2017 AHR Expo, Monday, January 30 – Wednesday,February 1 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Registration available soon at ahrexpo.com.
Recognized as the largest trade show of its kind, the 69th International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) returns to Las Vegas in 2017. The Show welcomes HVACR professionals serving commercial, industrial, residential and institutional markets. Each year, thousands of companies of all sizes exhibit their air-conditioning, heating, ventilation and refrigeration systems, equipment and components. Thousands of contractors, engineers, OEMs, distributors and other industry professionals attend the Exposition in search of new products and services.
2017 AHR EXPO
● The world’s largest trade show exclusively for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry
● More than 100 free and paid educational sessions, ASHRAE Learning Institute courses, certification exams, presentations and PM live seminars
● Special Show features:
● ASHRAE Winter Conference held concurrently with the Show
● Building Automation and Control Showcase
● Software Center
● New Product and Technology Theater presentations
● Newly formatted AHR Expo Innovation Awards Ceremony
Exhibitors and attendees from around the world and every segment of the HVACR industry, including:
● Nearly 2,000 exhibiting companies from 35 countries representing every facet of the industry
● Over 485,000 net sq. ft. of exhibit space
● Over 60,000 attendees (35,000+ visitors)
Monday, January 30, 2017 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday, February 1, 2017 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Las Vegas Convention Center
VISITORS: Advance registration is free to qualified professionals leading up to the Show. Registration fee is $30 after cut-off date and onsite. No one under 16 is admitted. 16 and 17 year old students may attend if accompanied by an adult.
PRESS: Complimentary press badges will be issued to members of the media (editors, writers and publishers) when they register on the Press portal of the Show website at ahrexpo.com/newpress/pressbadge.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
ABOUT THE AHR EXPO:
The International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo), which began more than 85 years ago as a heating and ventilation show, has now grown into one of the world’s largest HVACR events. The Exposition is held annually in key markets and major cities across the U.S., hosting more than 2,000 exhibitors and bringing in crowds of 60,000 industry professionals. The Show provides a unique forum for the HVACR community to come together and share new products, technologies, and ideas. The event is co-sponsored by ASHRAE and AHRI, and is held concurrently with ASHRAE’s Winter Conference.
The AHR Expo is produced and managed by:
International Exposition Company, Inc.
15 Franklin Street
Westport, CT 06880
American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE)
Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
● Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI)
● Air Movement and Control Association International (AMCA)
● American Boiler Manufacturers Association (ABMA)
● Associated Air Balance Council (AABC)
● Building Commissioning Association (BCA)
● BACnet International (BI)
● Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC)
● Building Services Research and Information Association (BSRIA Ltd.)
● Continental Automated Buildings Association (CABA)
● Cooling Technology Institute (CTI)
● Council of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Educators (CARE)
● Federation of European Heating and Air-Conditioning Associations (REHVA)
● Green Mechanical Council (GreenMech)
● GridWise Architectural Council (GWAC)
● Heating, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI)
● Home Ventilation Institute (HVI)
● HVACR Workforce Development Foundation (HVACR-WDF)
● Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)
● International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)
● International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration (IIAR)
● LonMark International (LMI)
● National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
● National Air Filtration Association (NAFA)
● National Balancing Council (NBC)
● National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB)
● North American Technician Excellence, Inc. (NATE)
● Partnership for Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Accreditation (PAHRA)
● Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors National Association (PHCC)
● Radiant Professionals Alliance (RPA)
● Refrigeration Engineers and Technicians Association (RETA)
● Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)
● Sheet Metal and Air-Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA)
● Spiral Duct Manufacturers Association (SPIDA)
● Testing, Adjusting and Balancing Bureau (TABB)
● Women in HVACR
● ZigBee Alliance